Pokemon Un-Glued

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pokemon Un-Glued
Pokemon Un-Glued
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Idol Fascination [Closed][Dual Intro]

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Idol Fascination [Closed][Dual Intro] Empty Idol Fascination [Closed][Dual Intro]

Post by Reaper Wed Jan 07, 2015 6:06 pm

Professor Hawthorn looked up from the Rhyhorn cells he was studying in time to see a young girl of about sixteen walk through the doors to the laboratory. Lifting his eye off of the microscope, he looked at the green haired girl for a few moments before he slowly walked over to the table situated in the right part of the room. Several Pokeballs were resting on it, although the girl didn't seem to pay any attention to them as she fixed her gaze on Hawthorn. "I'm here to get a Pokedex?" She said questioningly, as if she didn't truly understand why she was in his lab at eight in the morning.

"Well then, you should've simply said so instead of standing there gawking. I have very important work to do," Hawthorn replied, walking over to the counter directly behind him before retrieving the digital encyclopedia from a pile of other ones and handing it to the girl before the door opened a second time.
Reaper
Reaper
Admin

: 65

Back to top Go down

Idol Fascination [Closed][Dual Intro] Empty Re: Idol Fascination [Closed][Dual Intro]

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Wed Jan 07, 2015 6:09 pm

As the door opened, a short, brown-haired boy peaked around the corner "Uh, yeah, hey, I'm here to get a pokemo-...." he suddenly stopped speaking as his eyes wandered over to Leaf's position "Uh... I... Uh... Uh..." he said, starting to become visibally excited "Th-That's... Leaf Kominee... THE Leaf Kominee! Best. Day. EVER!!" he thought, still stuttering his "Uh"s and "I"s...

Empoleon_Blownaparte
Rookie Trainer

: 46

Back to top Go down

Idol Fascination [Closed][Dual Intro] Empty Re: Idol Fascination [Closed][Dual Intro]

Post by Reaper Wed Jan 07, 2015 6:14 pm

Leaf let out a disgruntled sigh as she apologized to the Professor, "Sorry about this... it seems not everyone has forgotten me," She said, a slight hint of happiness in her voice as she looked right at Pete, her right eyebrow raised questioningly as Ursa burst free of its Pokeball to inspect the newcomer.

"Urs?" She said curiously, gently poking Pete's leg as she stared up at him.
Reaper
Reaper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Wed Jan 07, 2015 6:16 pm

Pete kept stuttering until Leaf's Teddiursa poked him, which sorta snapped him out of his daze "Y-... You're... Leaf Kominee... I'm your biggest fan..." he said with a dorky, wide-eyed smile...

Empoleon_Blownaparte
Rookie Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaper Wed Jan 07, 2015 6:23 pm

Ursa loyally trotted back to Leaf as soon as she realized that Pete had been snapped out of whatever trance he had been in. Leaf gently lifted her Teddiursa off of the ground before addressing the boy.

"Yes I am. Only problem here is: You know me, but I don't know who you are," Leaf said simply, looking at Pete calmly as she gently pet Ursa, her green eyes fixated on him as she went over the tracklist for her concert in Faelen in her head.
Reaper
Reaper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Wed Jan 07, 2015 6:29 pm

"Uh-Pete, Peter Born. My dad's the gym leader at Fairbroke-Uh-Brooke-uh... Uh... I'm so sorry, I'm sure you didn't come here to get harassed by fans, I'll just take a Pokemon and go!" he said, bowing timidly before rushing to a table with pokeballs on display and just grabbing one at random before rushing out the door again, just as he closed the door he thought to himself "I... Just met... Leaf Kominee... Best... Day... Ever..." he said before sliding down the wall and sitting down to catch his breath after the massive amounts of excitement he just had...

Empoleon_Blownaparte
Rookie Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaper Wed Jan 07, 2015 6:37 pm

Hawthorn moved to call Pete back inside before the door closed. He was too late. Looking over at the idol besides him, Professor Hawthorn walked back over to the table before retrieving another Pokedex and handing it to Leaf, "Would you do me a favor and give this to him? I don't wish to find his innards inside of a Pyroar," He said darkly, Leaf slowly removing the device from his grip before taking a slow step forwards. Then another, and another as she slowly crept towards the door before slowly sliding out of it.

As soon as she was outside Leaf let out a heavy sigh of relief, "Man he's creepy," She muttered, turning her gaze to the side and finding Pete sitting there. Remembering the extra Pokedex in her grasp- her own was held by Ursa- she quickly offered it to him. "You, uh... forgot this back there," She said slowly, unsure of what words she should use.
Reaper
Reaper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Wed Jan 07, 2015 6:40 pm

Pete flinched at Leaf's words and grabbed the pokedex as soon as her words registered "Uh-Thanks... Uh... Uh... Sorry for... Freaking out there..." he said timidly, not really knowing what to say himself...

Empoleon_Blownaparte
Rookie Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaper Wed Jan 07, 2015 7:35 pm

Leaf looked down at Pete for a few moments before realizing what her words must have sounded like, "Oh, I wasn't talking about you. Professor Hawthorn just... creeps me out, seriously. Is he obsessed with Pokemon deaths or something?" She asked herself, silently sitting down next to him before she instinctively leaned against him.
Reaper
Reaper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Wed Jan 07, 2015 8:18 pm

Pete blushed an extreme red as Leaf leaned against him "Uh... So... Uh... How about I start this introduction of mine again on a calmer note... Name's Pete, Peter Born." he said with an awkward smile...

Empoleon_Blownaparte
Rookie Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaper Wed Jan 07, 2015 8:25 pm

Leaf smiled, "Leaf Konimee," She replied calmly, a rather happy tone seeping in as she inwardly laughed at the sheer normalcy of this situation. Here she was, a world-famous singer and Pokemon Coordinator, introducing herself to a guy who said he was her biggest fan as if they didn't know one another just five minutes prior.
Reaper
Reaper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Wed Jan 07, 2015 8:34 pm

Pete laughed quietly "It's nice to finally meet you in person, Ms. Kominee... Or can I just call you Leaf?..." he asked happily, just glad he had a second chance to speak to his idol "This is only the best day of my life by the way, not only do I get a pokemon but I meet idol and celebrity crush...... Did I just say that out loud?" he said with a blush...

Empoleon_Blownaparte
Rookie Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaper Wed Jan 07, 2015 8:40 pm

Leaf's eyebrow raised once more as the words registered, she looked at Pete with a sly smile as her true personality slowly squirmed itself out from underneath her Idol persona. She narrowed her eyes at Pete as a sly smile found itself on her lips. She leaned in with a bit more pressure as she turned her chest towards him, utilizing her 'assets' to their full extent as she spoke.

"Would it be weird if I said you did, but that I didn't mind?" She asked silently, turning her green eyes up towards Pete as she gently tested the waters.
Reaper
Reaper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Wed Jan 07, 2015 8:44 pm

Pete blushed as Leaf looked into his eyes "Uh... I mean... It wouldn't be weird exactly... It'd catch me a bit off guard at the worst..." he said as his face turned completely red...

Empoleon_Blownaparte
Rookie Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaper Sat Jan 10, 2015 8:57 pm

Leaf smiled a bit, "Good thing to know you aren't one of those people so obsessed with me that the mere thought of that being true gets them overly worked up," She said, returning to her former position before tilting her head back and closing her eyes, Ursa climbing into her lap and falling asleep as she hummed a song under her breath.
Reaper
Reaper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat Jan 10, 2015 9:10 pm

Pete shrugged "Well... I... Don't know what to say, but... Nevermind..." he said before standing up "So... Uh... I guess we should see what's in this thing..." he said as pressed the button of the pokeball in his hand, out came a Teddiursa, much like Leaf's "Ted! Ursa! (Finally! freedom!)" it said before turning to Pete "Urs. ('Sup?)" "That's my new master?... He doesn't look like someone who'd be good at travelling..." Pete smiled at the Teddiursa before kneeling down to pet it "Aw, hey there little guy!" "Ursa, Teddiursa... (Your breath smells)" "You are just adorable!"

Empoleon_Blownaparte
Rookie Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaper Sat Jan 10, 2015 9:31 pm

Leaf smiled at the small bear before looking down at Ursa, whom was still calmly curled up in her Trainer's lap before Leaf slowly and gently scooped the sleeping bear up out of her lap and stood up. Thankfully Ursa was a rather deep sleeper, and it would take much more than movement to wake her... much more than movement and talking, that is. Normally the sounds of a battle would wake her up after a few minutes, but then again the small bear could fall asleep in a washing machine with her body wrapped in a thick layer of blankets.

It had been tested.
Reaper
Reaper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat Jan 10, 2015 9:36 pm

Pete looked to Leaf with a smile "Check it! We match!" he said happily, his Teddiursa looked in Leaf's direction and say Ursa "Well helloooo." he thought before walking towards the sleeping bear "Urs! (Hey there, sweety, what's your name?)"

Empoleon_Blownaparte
Rookie Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaper Sat Jan 10, 2015 9:57 pm

Unfortunately for Pete's Pokemon, Ursa was still calmly sleeping Leaf's arms. The only hint that she had even registered an outside noise was her ear twitching slightly before she rolled over in Leaf's arms. The girl giggled softly as she looked down at the small bear standing on the ground sadly, "Unfortunately it looks as though she is completely passed out."
Reaper
Reaper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat Jan 10, 2015 10:02 pm

Pete walked up to his pokemon and picked him up "I think I'mma call you.... Ted!" "Urs... Teddiursa...(That's the most unimaginative name for a Teddiursa ever... A five year old would come up with better...)" he said, rather unimpressed at his new name "Glad you like it, little fella!" he said happily before looking to Leaf again "So... Is this bye for now?... Or... Will I have the chance to be travelling alongside a celebrity throughout my little journey?" he asked with a smile...

Empoleon_Blownaparte
Rookie Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaper Sat Jan 10, 2015 10:05 pm

Leaf smiled as she looked at the opening of Route 2 behind them from over her shoulder, "I don't see why we couldn't. We're both doing the League Challenge right?" She replied quizzically, her eyebrow lifting again as she looked at the fanboy with that same sly smile once more. Ursa merely continued to snooze within the idol's arms, although she had shifted again to where one of her arms was hanging off of the ones supporting her.
Reaper
Reaper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat Jan 10, 2015 10:15 pm

Pete smiled "I was thinking more of just travelling for the sake of travelling, but sure, might as well. Would definitely make my dad happy." he said before taking out Ted's pokeball again, Ted... Did not react very calmly "Ted! Teddiursa! (Oh Arceus, don't put me back in the ball! This is the first time in a month I've even been outside of it!)" he said, struggling in Pete's grasp "Don't like the ball?... Okay then..." he said, Putting Ted's ball in his pocket for now before looking back to Leaf "Is it okay if we skip over the Faelen gym for a bit? I have to get ready back home in Fairbrooke... Say bye to my parents... Tell my online friends at Lumiere I'll be visiting them... Y'know..."

Empoleon_Blownaparte
Rookie Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaper Sat Jan 10, 2015 10:24 pm

Leaf laughed at the reaction Pete's Pokemon had to the ball, but she soon turned her attention back on him when he spoke. "Sure, I have no problem with it. I think my Mom is in Fairbrooke for some reason or another. Can't tell with her anymore," She said calmly, shrugging nonchalantly as she started to walk backwards towards the route, her sly smile taunting him as she continued to backpedal towards the route entrance, gravity working its perverted magic as she moved.
Reaper
Reaper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat Jan 10, 2015 10:56 pm

Pete nodded and followed her "'kay, let's go!" he said happily before catching up to her "If we were a part of a tv show, this is the part at the end of the first episode where the narrator goes "Tune in next time for the next episode of... Some generic show about pokemon trainers!"" he said with a laugh...

Empoleon_Blownaparte
Rookie Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaper Sat Jan 10, 2015 11:22 pm

Leaf giggled as she hooked her arm in Pete's, still humming that unfamiliar tune as she leaned against him. Ursa now curled up on her shoulder as she walked, the pokemon's stomach resting on her shoulder as Ursa slept. Leaf slowly looked up at the cloudless sky before muttering a few select words a few moments after.

"No there Ain't No Rest for the Wicked."
Reaper
Reaper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next