Pokemon Un-Glued

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pokemon Un-Glued
Pokemon Un-Glued
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Something New [S.S. FANtasy][Closed]

2 posters

Go down

Something New [S.S. FANtasy][Closed] Empty Something New [S.S. FANtasy][Closed]

Post by Reaper Mon Mar 23, 2015 6:44 pm

"♪Me ga sametara jinsei risetto bottan ga/ soko ni... korogatteta♪" Leaf sang as they approached Fairbrooke Town, a small notepad in her hands as she frantically scribbled down words in both the sub-native language of Lesion as well as the Common translation. Ursa gently padded alongside her, and Leaf was wearing quite the smile as she continued on with the song. Her gift for music becoming immediately apparent as time went on and she continued to add in phrase after phrase to the song as she and Pete drew steadily closer to Fairbrooke Town. She couldn't entirely remember why they were there, but at that specific point in time she couldn't really care less.

((OC: Literal translation of lyrics from Vocaloid Wiki:
One day as I awaken I find a life reset button
It's somehow lying next to me))
Reaper
Reaper
Admin

: 65

Back to top Go down

Something New [S.S. FANtasy][Closed] Empty Re: Something New [S.S. FANtasy][Closed]

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Mon Mar 23, 2015 6:53 pm

Pete walked slightly behind her Leaf with Ted in his arms, listening to her singing and staring at the back of her head, his eyes tracing every strand of hair "Oh man, this has to be a dream... This can't be real..." he thought excitedly, as he had been doing for the hours they had walked here... "Teddiursaaa?! (Are we there yet?!....)" Ted complained in boredom... "Uh... Don't worry, Teddy, we're almost there."

Empoleon_Blownaparte
Rookie Trainer

: 46

Back to top Go down

Something New [S.S. FANtasy][Closed] Empty Re: Something New [S.S. FANtasy][Closed]

Post by Reaper Mon Mar 23, 2015 7:08 pm

Finishing the song Leaf turned her gaze to look at Pete, smiling sweetly before putting the notepad in her bag and pounding ahead a few paced before turning around and beckoning him forward with her index finger. "C'mon slowpoke! We're nearly there!" She laughed, her smile still etched onto her face as Ursa crawled up her leg and into her arms. Surprisingly enough, the little bear had no problem scaling the idol's slender legs in order to nestle in her arms.
Reaper
Reaper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Mon Mar 23, 2015 7:27 pm

Pete nodded and ran after her "I-I know, it's my home remember?!" he said with a smile...

It was a short walk after they entered town to a large house, it was wooden, two stories high and had an atmosphere around it that felt... Laid-back.... "This is my house... Welcome to Casa De Born!" Pete said as he put Ted down, opened the door and held it open for Leaf, inside was a well-decorated living room with a large black couch, many pieces of art on the walls and a very large TV "(I was expecting him to live in a rundown trailer... Maybe this won't be so bad...)" Ted said as he walked inside and looked around "(I wonder where his parents are... Maybe he's an orphan?... Nah, from what I've seen he couldn't have gotten this himself...)" Ted thought curiously...

Empoleon_Blownaparte
Rookie Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaper Mon Mar 23, 2015 7:29 pm

Leaf looked around the house curiously. While it wasn't as fancy as anything she herself had, it wasn't too bad either. Leaf eventually had to settle on the word: quaint to describe to house in its entirety. "This is nice," She said politely, reminding herself that not everyone lived in Sinnoh's Resort.
Reaper
Reaper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Mon Mar 23, 2015 7:37 pm

Pete entered after her "Yeah, it's probably nothing as big as where you've lived, but it's a nice place, then again, it's where I grew up, so I might be biased... Yeah, dad was always one for the quaint feel after he retired, he moved her to Lesion because he didn't have to deal with so many people..." he said before he yelled out "Mom?! Daaaad! I'm home!" another voice, clearly from an older woman, called out from the kitchen "Oh, welcome home, Petey! I'm in the kitchen! How did the trip back go?!" "It was fine, but you'll never guess what happened!" he said happily, his mother came out from the door to the kitchen holding a rather simple looking bowl of salad, she looked younger than she actually was, seeming to be 22, despite being much older, she saw Leaf and smiled "Oh, hello there. Did my Petey score himself a girl on his way to Clear Cliff?" Pete blushed "Mom, never use the term "Scoring" around me ever again...." His mother just laughed and walked up to Leaf "Lyla Born, dear, what's your name?" "...Ted... (...Huh...)"

Empoleon_Blownaparte
Rookie Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaper Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:30 pm

"Leaf Konimee," Leaf replied sweetly as she clasped her hands in front of her and bowed to the older women. "It is an honor to meet you, ma'am." She added, Ursa appearing besides her and taking the adorably cute pose that was trademark for its species.
Reaper
Reaper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Thu Mar 26, 2015 9:14 pm

"Leaf Kominee.... That's... That sounds familiar.... Where have I heard that fro-" "The popstar I'm obsessed with and who's posters line most of my wall..." "Oooooh! Right, the stalkee!" "I'M NOT A STALKER, MOM! Oh, dear Arceus...." "Oh, I was just teasing, I know the line between "Biggest fan" and "stalker"... I used to be father's "Biggest fan" in my youth..." "TMI, I'm going up to my room to pack my essential traveling stuff, Leaf, come on, you should meet my online friends if they're there, mom, take care of the pokemon 'til we get back" and with that, he rushed up the stairs, Ted just looked at the stairs "...Teddiursa.... (What a dork....)" Ted said unimpressed at his master's exit...

Empoleon_Blownaparte
Rookie Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaper Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:42 pm

"Alright," Leaf said, following Peter up the staircase to his room, Ursa hugging her leg as she did so.
Reaper
Reaper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down