Pokemon Un-Glued

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pokemon Un-Glued
Pokemon Un-Glued
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Idol Fascination [Closed][Dual Intro]

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Idol Fascination [Closed][Dual Intro] - Page 2 Empty Re: Idol Fascination [Closed][Dual Intro]

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat Jan 10, 2015 11:33 pm

Pete realized the tune that Leaf was humming when she started to mutter some lyrics "♪Money don't grow on trees, we got bills to pay, we got mouths to feed, there ain't nothing in this world for free. Oh no we can't slow down, we can't hold back, though you know we wish we could, oh no there ain't no rest for the wicked, 'till we close our eyes for good!♪" he sang happily, putting real passion into the words "That was one of my dad's songs... I's a good song..."

Empoleon_Blownaparte
Rookie Trainer

: 46

Back to top Go down

Idol Fascination [Closed][Dual Intro] - Page 2 Empty Re: Idol Fascination [Closed][Dual Intro]

Post by Reaper Sat Jan 10, 2015 11:42 pm

Leaf smiled softly as she continued singing the song for a few moments, silently selecting a tune she had known all her life and humming the very first part of the song before singing the first verse, "♪ There is no reconciliation that will put me in my place and there is no time like the present, to drink these draining seconds. But seldom do these words ring true when I'm constantly failing you, walls that we just can't break through until we disappear ♪" She sang, her voice matching pitch as best as possible with the song. She was high an octave, but on pitch none-the-less.
Reaper
Reaper
Admin

: 65

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sun Jan 11, 2015 6:21 pm

Pete smiled at Leaf's song "That's nt one I've heard. Beautiful none-the-less though! Is that one you're working on?" he asked curiously...

Empoleon_Blownaparte
Rookie Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaper Sat Jan 17, 2015 8:25 pm

Leaf shook her head slowly as Pete's words registered, "No. It's just a song that I've been listening to for a few years now. Helps me remember what it is I'm trying to do with my life," She said, her eyes slightly sad as she continued walking. She brightened up after a few seconds, trotting ahead a few feet before turning around and looking at Pete, her stride unwavering.

"C'mon! We need to cover as much ground as possible before sunset!"
Reaper
Reaper
Admin

: 65

Back to top Go down

Post by Empoleon_Blownaparte Sat Jan 17, 2015 8:42 pm

Pete nodded and ran to catch up to her "Right! Got a long, long journey ahead of us! This is the start of a cliche series that gets a lot of fans for it's extremely attractive female cast!" he said jokingly...

Fade out... THE END!

Empoleon_Blownaparte
Rookie Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2